dinsdag 29 januari 2013

January 25th - Rave-O-Lution , Oss

Last friday it was time for the first bigger rave with lots of happy hardcore dj's .. RAVE-O-LUTION !

A party with Mental Theo, Highlander, Dune, Paul Elstak and The Rizzler .. 

Our settime was from 2 to 3 AM, after Paul, and I was crazy ill ! I had been in bed all day so that I could perform an hour in the evening ..

We arrived at 1.30 AM in Oss, a place about 20 min from Den Bosch, a bigger city in Brabant.

It was a big sports hall with about 900 people. Pretty big stage with a big LED screen.

Our set went rather well, although it was very hard for me to focus due to my illness ... But I managed! And Bruce did an awesome set !

To show you what the party looked like, check out the pictures made by Danny from PF ..

Thanks Hardmotion Events & Confusion Events for having us !


- overview of the party -

- Dj Paul Elstak -

- Our very own Bruce -

- ... and myself -

- Highlander -

- Mental Theo -

- Dune -

- the big LED screen -

- Critical Mass dj team -

- put your hands up in the air -

- Theo & Paul -

- Great stage at RAVE-O-LUTION -

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten