maandag 19 november 2012

November 17th - Pump Up The 90's, Hardenberg


Although I normally play only with my dj Bruce ( Mogwai ), the Pump Up The 90's organisation asked me if I could do some hosting with our good friend Dj Bass D .. because I love the PUT90's shows, I said yes !

These parties are well taken car of, every dj / artist has it's own dressingroom.

The show itself was pretty commercial. No hardcore beats, but mostly happy hardcore ( radio edits ) with a small touch bassdrum .. Not what we are used to, but nevertheless much fun !

Bass D did a good job, mixed very good, and gave the people lot's of hits to dance to. Other acts were Mental Theo and 4 Tune Fairytales .. I didn't see both, because we were set later than the both of them.

Here are some partypictures taken at the event :

Lilian from 4-Tune Fairytales
Partypeople at Pump Up The 90's Hardenberg

Mental Theo and his special new live act

The line up

8000 people attended this party !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten